What is KlearwayFrequently Asked QuestionsLinksGet to know us
How do I start oral appliance therapy?

If you are interested in trying an oral appliance such as the KlearwayTM, it is very important that you are first examined by a physician who is trained as a sleep specialist to determine whether you have OSA and determine it severity. Once this determination has been made, the sleep physician can refer you to try an oral appliance by referring you to a dentist and/or orthodontist with specialized training in sleep disorders who can then fit and adjust the appliance as needed.

Back to FAQ